Coming to Agra is not only going to be a historical trip but a tasty trip as well. Yes Agra has a lot of amazing restaurants near Taj Mahal that serve really lip smacking delicacies. From north Indian ood to South Indian food, from Italian to Chinese and Continental to fast foods, it is just you name it and you have it. Here’s presenting a food guide!
• Namaste India – Situated near Kalakriti at the the Taj VIP Road, is a welcoming place with a pleasant ambience and to top it all, the restaurant serves amazing food that will certainly leave you sated. You must say that the food here is flawless with a divine feel to it. To be more precise, it is flavorsome. The prices are also very good. It is a restaurant near Taj Mahal that you must visit for its wonderful food and hospitable treatment that it offers.
• Lakshmi Vilas – If you are looking for a restaurant near Taj Mahal that serves thoroughly delicious food, then your search ends at Lakshmi Vilas. Located in Sadar Bazar, this place is apt for eating the best South Indian food. The dosas and uttapams and veg curries are popular among the locals. However, you will find a good amount of foreign tourists eating here. Though the décor of the place is not so lavish the restaurant serves awesome and filling food. All in all, Lakshmi Vilas is a place where you will get good value for your money.
• Peshawri – Come to Peshawri for excellent service and most significantly mouth watering Mughlai cuisine. The price is a bit high but the scrumptious taste of the food makes up every bit of it. The Dal Bukhara, Shahi Biryani, breads, Sikandri Raan, Zafrani Firni, Tura Naan,Tandoori Chicken and the kebabs will surely make a delicious meal. The staff is indeed very pleasing and you will certainly be delighted by the total experience at Peshawri.
• Bikanerwala – Also situated in Sadar Bazar, Bikanerwala serves a multitude of vegetarian Indian cuisines. The lovely thali system offered here is unsurpassed in terms of standard and you get a variety of delicious ethnic dishes that will be cherished by you. And of course, with an endless choice of desserts available, you are certainly going to get spoiled. Though the prices are a bit steep but they do stand up to the reputation of the restaurant and the food that it offers. You will also get a variety of hospitality food items such sweets, namkeens and the famous pethas of Agra.
• Priya Restaurant – Your Agra trip will certainly turn wholesome once you eat at the famous Priya Restaurant which is a multicuisine restaurant near Taj Mahal, offering a variety of Chinese, Indian, Mughlai, Italian and Continental food fares. With authentic food and reasonable price you will also get a hospitable staff who are always willing to help you. The staff members speak English and you will certainly be pleased by the overall ambience. The Spicy Butter Chicken, Chicken Tandoori, Naans and the Malai Kofta are must- try items.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Jaidev is a travel writer at ixigo and is passionate about writing destination travel guides and travel tips like Taj Mahal and Agra Hotels .
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory