1. Watch what you think about. This simple and very memorable statement can just be the key to a better life and a better you. Most of the negative things that enter our lives are caused by our own negative thoughts. We are not always aware of all our thoughts, so it also goes without saying that many of these thoughts could be evil and we don't even know how much destruction they're heaping onto our lives. So if you can watch your thoughts, you can keep destruction at bay.
2. Get your mind to work with you, not against you. Surely you have experienced this scenario: you want to do something, but some inner voice in your head tells you, even screams at you, that you just can't do it. Obviously, your mind is working against you. And this is not the kind of healthy relationship with your mind that will lead to your success and happiness. So before you start acting on your desires, don't forget to snuff out a potential enemy. Get your mind to work with you instead of against you with the help of positive thoughts.
3. Command your thoughts. People often feel that they can't do anything to change what they believe in. But this is only because they let themselves be held by the neck by their own thoughts. In reality, however, you have the power to command your thoughts. Do not ask it to change and do not always give in to it. Take control of your thoughts. Give it a direction. Make a command. This way, it follows you instead of the other way around.
4. Stop relying on chance or luck. Just as some people think they are slaves to their thoughts, some people have such a strong belief on chance or luck. This is why they don't ever do anything truly productive. They just wait for chance or luck to come through for them. If their desires don't come to life, they accept their loss and simply say that they weren't lucky enough. But this is not the way we have been created. There is a supercomputer working inside our minds, and this supercomputer is placed there for a reason.
5. Watch your self talk. One of the greatest assassins that kill dreams, goals, and motivation in life is self talk. Not what others are saying, but what we ourselves say about us. Do you always doubt yourself? Do you have a greater sense of your weaknesses instead of your strengths? Your own self talk is what's getting in your way, so make sure to steer it towards the right direction.
6. Master the art of programming your mind. To change anything in your life, you need to change a way of thinking or a state of mind. And if you want to make a consistent change, then you have to completely reprogram your mind. Doing so is an art that requires much perseverance, and one of the best tools that can help you with it is the subliminal video. Subliminal videos leave both auditory and visual impressions in the subconscious so it has a greater chance of getting the message effectively across. It is currently the most effective mind programming tool around.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Nelson Berry is The Pioneer of Subliminal Messages Online. Click
Here Now for 4 Free Subliminal Messages Video Downloads (valued at $160)!
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory