If you stay in the deregulated areas of the United States of America, like Texas you’ll probably know how the Texas energyprices are skyrocketing. Even though the Texas electric rates are reaching newer heights there is no downfall observed in the rate of power demand in Texas. Hence, the supply of power becomes a difficult task for all the utilities present in the area. All the utilities are looking for all the alternative power generation sources in order to cater their customers with their specific utility needs.
In order to meet the rising demand many new power plants are being constructed so that the supply can be adequate. But certainly this is not an easy task. Great amounts of resources, money and land is required for the set up of the power plants that generate power. It can be considered as a dark side, as it involves large investments that it delivers or produces.
However, when talking about generation and utilization of power there are many disadvantages associated with it. These limitations are not just of resources and cost but also there are many problems related to the health, social, economical, environmental and life of the humans. Below are a few of such cons related to the use and generation of power in the human lives?
They are as follows:
• Electricity is expensive commodity for all the people as huge sum of money is required for building power plants and also for producing it thus it will be available at a higher price for the consumers.
• Power distribution is also very expensive and tough as miles and miles of electric wires are needed to reach the homes and offices for the supply of power.
• As we all know that power is produced by the heating and burning of fossil fuels. These fossil fuels emit great amounts of toxic gases into the air when they are heated thus pollutes the earth’s atmosphere.
• Heating of these fossil fuels is also very expensive and takes a lot of manpower and resource.
• Over 90% of power is being produced by burning of the fossil fuels. Hence it can be the reason for the extinction of the natural resources like fossil fuels and oil etc. in the near future.
• The power plants also take large areas of land, thus building power plants can also be a difficult task and costly as well.
• With a growing population, more and more electricity has to be generated to have a good balance between the supply and demand. And in doing so, huge amounts of energy will be wasted and also money.
• Electricity can cause pollution because most appliances that cause pollution run on power like machines, electronics and appliances in the factories that produce smoke up which is depleting the ozone layer.
• The households also posses to such emissions and electromagnetic traditions as every place nowadays is filled up with electronics and machines. Though these tools simplify the task for humans, they are very much harmful for the health of mankind.
• There are a lot of potential health and safety hazards associated with electricity.
• There are many possibilities of getting power shock and burning with the use of electronic appliances and machines.
• There is basically no way of storing power, thus electricity must be produced in great amounts today and also in future.
• The long and costly utility bills are also a biggest hindrance for the individuals to manage their budget. Sometimes, the consumers are also forced to pay much more than they consume.
But if you are Texas Electricity consumer you can get aid from the high rising Texas Electric Rates by choosing affordable and environment friendly utility options. There are many such green energy options available in the market for you.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Shop Texas Electricity makes it easy to compare Texas Electric Rates and plans all at one place. Compare, shop and lower your Texas Energy Prices today!
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory