Are you an overseas teacher looking for UK teaching jobs? If so, talk to SANZA Teaching Agency about possible vacancies in the UK. Many newly qualified and trained teachers from Australasia are looking to immigrate to the United Kingdom in order to take up rewarding careers in UK schools. Often moving to the bustling city of London, overseas candidates looking for UK teaching jobs look to make a home for themselves by immersing themselves in a number of exciting activities across the capital.
Visit London’s Top 5 Markets
Known as the shopping capital of the UK, London is home to some of the best markets in the country. Offering up a fantastic selection of locally grown produce, handmade clothing and one-of-a-kind home accessories, London’s colourful markets have something to offer everyone.
• Borough Market, Southwalk Street – One of London’s top food markets, Borough Market offers punters a huge selection of artisan delights and quality ingredients. As you shop, try freshly prepared treats from local bakers, butchers and producers including a fantastic selection of cheeses and pastries, tapas and cured meats. Best enjoyed with an empty stomach – head down early on a Saturday to beat the crowds.
• Brick Lane Market, Brick Lane – Home to an eclectic mix of vintage furniture and jewellery, bric-a-brac and green grocers, Brick Lane Market has everything covered and more. A heady mix of East End and Eastern Promise, the vibrant market stalls are bursting with everything from retro apparel and jewellery, to classic vinyl and homegrown veggies. Give yourself a whole afternoon to wander round all that Brick Lane has to offer.
• Brixton Village, Coldharbour Lane – Previously Granville Arcade, Brixton Village has recently undergone an impressive renovation. Home to foodies, artists and creatives, Brixton Village Market has everything from an old fashion sweet shop to a French vintage furniture store. A creative hub tucked away in South London, why not visit one of their ‘late night’ events on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday evening. Hosting live music and DJ sets, workshop and poetry evenings, Brixton Village has something to suit everyone.
• Camden Market – Inclusive of all the markets in the Northern end of Camden Town, Camden Market offers a fascinating array of crafts and curiosities. Browse the Stables Market stalls for a boho experience, or discover unusual gifts and clothing at Camden Lock Village. Camden Town also has some fantastic stores, so head out and visit the awesome independent music shops and boutiques that Camden has to offer.
• Columbia Road Flower Market, Columbia Road – Located down a Victorian Terrace Street, Columbia Road Flower Market is bursting with perennials and buds waiting to be picked. On a Sunday morning, the Columbia Road is transformed into an oasis, offering some of the best and cheapest, flowers and plants around.
Find UK Teaching Jobs With SANZA Teaching Agency
If you are looking for UK teaching jobs, register your CV online with SANZA Teaching Agency. Regardless of whether you are recently qualified or a trained teacher, SANZA can help you to find the ideal UK teaching vacancy.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Take the next steps towards UK teaching jobs and visit www.sanzateaching.com. Register your CV online today.
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory