I have to admit that I'm in the mood for some Pooh quotes. After all, the lovable bear's words have been with me since childhood. Here are 16 Pooh quotes to celebrate the existence of one of the most lovable and incredible characters a child can ever meet.
1. "You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count."
2. "If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you."
3. "It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"
4. "Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."
5. "People who don't Think probably don't have Brains; rather, they have grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake."
6. "Those who are clever, who have a Brain, never understand anything."
7. "Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake."
8. "Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"
9. "I used to believe in forever . . . but forever was too good to be true."
10. "If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."
11. "My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places."
12. "Some people care too much, I think it's called love."
13. "They're funny things, Accidents. You never have them till you're having them."
14. "You can't stay in your corner of the forest, waiting for others to come to you; you have to go to them sometimes."
15. "When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish."
Now after reading all of that, how can you help but love the lovable Pooh? Perhaps that's what's wrong with some kids nowadays. There's just not enough Pooh in their lives to teach them respect, love, kindness and caring. This month, let's share these Pooh quotes (and Pooh and his stories in general) with the children in our lives and maybe, just maybe, the world can be a better place.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
For more cute love quotes, check out the popular love quotes section of Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.
Related Videos on Arts
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
Total Ratings = 1 | Rating = 5/5
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Powered by ABC Article Directory