So, the New Year is upon us and already some of you are behind schedule in terms of planning for 2014, but here's a chance to catch up and move forward. Marketing continues to be a top challenge for business owners, but what can you do to make your marketing efforts more effective?
To start, let's identify the following:
1. How do you plan to streamline your marketing and add engaging content to create effective and sustainable results? Have you, for instance, revisited your messages and determined whether you are overpromising and under-delivering?
2. What specific steps are you taking to evaluate your marketing efforts, track and measure results, and ensure that it's released at the right time, in the right way, through the right channels? Have you truly explored the benefits to Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media venues to capitalize on connections and establish a presence?
3. How have you identified your customers' emotional needs and passion points to break through the "noise" in this busy world and get noticed? With customers having so many choices, have you determined what is unique about your product or service that sets you apart from your competition?
4. What stories have you gathered that can be used to grab your customer's attention and secure brand recognition and loyalty to achieve positive connections and strong bonds? Do you have release forms in place so that if you come across a compelling story, you have the person's permission to share it in your promotions and advertising?
5. In what ways have you tailored your marketing to cut down on empty promises and build on interest and engagement with your customers? Do you truly know who your customers are, what their needs are, and how your product or service benefits them?
6. What are you doing to automate your systems while humanizing your brand? Have you re-examined your processes and systems, determining what can be automated and what needs to remain "human"? This process requires that you upgrade your equipment and software and take a cold hard look at what you need to do to go paperless, automate systems, and perhaps how to put training in place for your employees and team.
If you believe you're in the business of providing a product or service, it's time to reassess and rethink your focus. You're in the business of marketing. You can have the best product or service in the world, yet if you don't know how to effectively market it, you'll fail.
* What about my product or service is useful and unique?
* Do I have an effective way to let people know about my product or service?
* Have I made it easy for customers to get a hold of me and acquire my product or service?
* Am I able to continue to provide them with exceptional service and value, making them raving fans and life-time customers?
Lastly, ask perhaps the most important question: Do I need help building my business. That's what business coaching is all about. Some business owners are confused about what a business coach is or does, and how they differ from consultants.
The answer is simple: Business consultants are project-oriented individuals that complete a task and are gone. They take their knowledge with them.
Business coaches are mentors, teachers, and experienced business owners themselves that help you put effective systems and processes in place to ensure company growth.
So, look again. You have a whole year ahead of you! What changes will you make to give you the tools you need to move your business forward? Put a plan in place, set goals, and be the company you'd want to do business with.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Peter Williamson, Business Coach and Master Licensee, helps you find instant and lasting solutions to boost your profits by 61% or more - guaranteed. Email email@example.com
For advice and access to proven systems that will advance your business, visit www.actioncoachcalteam.com/ and actioncalteamblog.com
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory