Skin rashes that itch show up on the human body in numerous styles like dry, bumpy, bruises that get bigger and maybe painful besides from being very itchy and much more often associated with burning. The skin rashes appear in different shades, designs, and measurements according to the location where they arise and the component that result in the rashes. It could be on a selected part or it may affect the overall body.
Occasionally, the rashes become irritated with red crusty sores with pus and bleed leaving scars. Skin rashes that itch can be painful, unpleasant and unattractive. Some are even transmittable that they multiply to other people on contact. Here are some facts about some of these most typical skin rashes.
1. Heat Rash: This is a very annoying and painful skin disorder which is more common among young children. The infected skin area feels very itchy with consuming and prickly feelings. There are superficial bruises on the skin that can be found in deep red color. Sweating makes the situation more serious with so much itching and burning it you have warmth rash. A nice cool bath or cold compress will minimize the situation and in the end it will subside.
2. Dermatitis: Contact Dermatitis is when you come in contact directly with a skin irritant and produce skin rashes that itch. Its symptoms are reddish colored skin, itchy and burning sensation. This can be due to some makeup products, soaps, latex paints, disinfectant sprays and solvents which are the prevalent irritants that induce dermatitis.
3. Atopic Eczema: This is also a very prevalent kind of skin rash with structure of blisters with fluid-like pus. It is extremely scratchy and when itching is not restricted it may cause infection if not treated accordingly.
4. Pityriasis Rosea: This is a frequent rash which has a surprising visibility. It starts with only one, rounded or oval lesion usually on the trunk. Then the rash spreads all through the skin outlines on the trunk area. It feels very itchy and will go away after 6 to 8 weeks.
5. Psoriasis: This is a chronic skin disorder as a result of changes in certain body's defense mechanisms cells that make them "fight" natural skin. Thick and silvery scales display on a reddish base enclosed by a border. Psoriasis often appears on the elbows, knees or scalp.
6. Scabies: It is kind of skin rash attributed to very small mite that burrows under the skin. The rash is red, rough, and often found on wrists, between fingers, in armpits, and across the waistline. You are able to cure scabies with a cream to kill the mite however the rash which is very itchy will remain foe no less than one month.
7. Hives (Urticaria): It is a skin rash that occurs abruptly and can change in minutes to hours. There are lots of contributing reasons that can lead to hives. It is into 2 kinds (acute and chronic). There are medications that can cure hives appropriately like Oxyhives.
If you're one of those who suffer from skin rashes that itch like the ones mentioned in this article, you know what to do to have relief fast. You can turn to doctors' approved medicines but you may also try holistic treatments like the all-natural and safe Oxyhives.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Buyoxyhives.com provide you the best natural remedy for hives or urticaria. You can find relief from hives symptoms, help ease itching, burning and swelling. Learn more about skin rashes that itch at: buyoxyhives.com.
Related Videos on Beauty
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Powered by ABC Article Directory