If you're looking for an alternative energy source to save money, using solar energy can be a good idea. It saves power at home as well as reduces your cost. Although we're not used to put so much effort to save power and use inconvenient and time consuming sources of energy other than electricity, one time investment and putting very small effort to make use of green energy can do wonders and help us in building energy efficient homes. Most people don't know how to use solar power for day to day activities but a little guidance and education can help them learn new ways of saving electricity by using green or natural energy.
Though using solar power is not a new concept, it is not that popular in most parts of world because of a little inconvenience associated and extra expenditure required for the setup. But switching to green and natural energy is not an excellent idea to make the environment cleaner and safer and save electricity. In case you're not comfortable with using solar panels or don't know how to how to use solar power, here we are providing with some handy tips that can help you save power at home as well as money:
* You can easily switch to green energy by using solar panels for heating water in your building. This not only helps in cutting down your electricity bills but also saves electricity and other fuels like LPG.
* Use of solar chimney in houses results in proper air circulation and ventilation. It is a hollow thermal mass that heats the air inside it and causes it to rise. Due to this, there is a continuous circulation of air inside the house.
* Transpired Collector is a sun facing wall that absorbs sunlight and heats the air. This way you can easily heat your house in winters. Undoubtedly, it is very effective.
* DIY solar system, known as a do-it-yourself wind powered system, is an efficient way to save power at home. What you can do is make solar panels on your own used to heat the house. It helps in keeping low building costs and you can also increase their number as and when you want. Designing your own solar power system and using it effectively is a great way to save electricity. Moreover, you can save a huge amount and add it to your profits.
* Trombe Wall is a natural system which uses a thermal mass facing sun to absorb its light and air channels to trap the heat. Now it is circulated through vents and top and bottom of the wall. It acts as a natural heating and ventilation solar system.
* We can also use solar energy to cook food naturally which retains all its nutrients. The food prepared is completely healthy and retains its natural flavor.
* You can also get professionals' help. DIY Energy Solutions offers a number of solutions helping you to conserve power and educating you about green technology. They also help in installing solar systems in your homes according to your needs and requirements.
Therefore, the above tips about how to use solar power can be very effective once you decide to save electricity and switch to green energy. This is a renewable source of energy and needs only one time investment. After it, you don't really have to worry about your electricity bills. Moreover, you'll set an example for others and help them in switching to green technology.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
diyEnergySolution.com nergySolutions.com offer professional assistance to its customers about how to use solar power effectively. They also suggest the solutions to conserve energy and install solar system at homes. You may also check out Ways to Use Solar Power for Heat
Related Videos on Environment
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Powered by ABC Article Directory