Although guys like to make out that they have a firm red manhood that is always excited and ready to go at the drop of a hat, the truth is that there are times when every man's reproductive drive is at a "low ebb." Sometimes this is temporary; other times it can be longer lasting. One study indicates that about 15% of men experience some extended form of decreased interest in intimacy, so it is not an uncommon occurrence. Learning how to handle periods of low sensual interest and how to restore reproductive drive is part of appropriate male organ care. The following tips can help.
There are any number of reasons why a man may experience periods of or continuing low reproductive drive. These include:
- Stress (whether due to work or personal causes)
- Low self-esteem
- Male dysfunction
- Medical conditions (e.g., hypertension, diabetes, cardiac issues, etc.)
- Relationship issues
The cause of the sensual disinterest usually impacts what steps can be taken to raise reproductive drive; for example, depression may require psychotherapy and/or medications designed to alleviate feelings associated with depression. Alcoholism, of course, may require extensive treatment to enable a person to rid himself of a dependency on alcohol.
Because different causes require different treatments, there is no one way to address low reproductive drive (other than consulting one's doctor as a first step); however, many men find that the following help to provide reproductive drive boosts that can be very helpful.
- Get moving. Exercise is important for overall physical (and mental) health, and it definitely plays a role in reproductive drive repair. Regular exercise helps to improve blood flow, which is important in male sensual issues. Some exercises can also play a role in delivering androgen into the bloodstream. (As always, consult a doctor before beginning a new exercise routine.)
- Meditate. Meditation is especially good for helping relieve stress, so if stress is a possible factor in one's diminished reproductive drive, meditation is one way to get that active red manhood back.
- Go aphrodisiacal (in a natural way). There is debate about the effectiveness of foods that are considered aphrodisiacs - but many men swear by them. The list of supposed aphrodisiacs is long and varied, but among the most commonly cited are oysters, figs, bananas, avocados, chocolate (especially dark chocolate), chilies, garlic, pomegranates, walnuts, and asparagus. Dig in, men!
- Talk. Often the cause for sensual disinterest is a lack of honest and open communication with one's partner. A man may be keeping things bottled up that then express themselves in decreased sensual desire. Getting these issues out in the open and dealing with them can often result in more interest in bedtime activities.
- Lose weight. Obesity can have a dampening effect on reproductive drive and performance, as well as increasing the likelihood of diabetes (which also can diminish reproductive drive). Even losing a little weight can often make a big difference.
- Herbalize. Some men find that gingko biloba or yohimbine can have significant reproductive drive boosting effects; however, it's a good idea to check with a doctor before trying these, especially if blood pressure is an issue.
Keep the male organ healthy. How a man feels about his tool can influence his reproductive drive; a member that has dry, flaky skin or that carries a rank odor is not going to help boost reproductive drive. Using a superior male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can help improve the well-being of a guys' manhood. To get that healthy red manhood, look for a cream that includes a knock-out duo of moisturizers, such as shea butter (a high end emollient) and vitamin E (a top notch hydrator), which can address dry male organ skin issues. Male organ odor can be diminished if the cream also contains vitamin A, which is blessed with anti-bacterial properties that attack the source of that odor.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Visit www.man1health.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory