Nearly all men will experience a variety of male organ problems in the course of his lifetime, but with the right approach to male organ care, they can reduce the frequency of these common male organ health issues and lessen the recovery time when they do occur.
1) Dry, cracked skin. One of the most common complaints that men bring up about their male organ is the occurrence of dry, roughened, cracked skin. Dry skin can occur for many reasons - sensitive skin reactions to fabrics or to the chemicals found in detergents or cleansers; hot or cold temperatures; dehydration; and aggressive self-stimulation practices - to name just a few. Dry, cracked skin is not pleasant to look at or touch, and it can certainly be uncomfortable - often enough so that partner contact is out of the question.
A few hints for avoiding this issue include using natural fabrics such as cotton next to the skin, sticking to non-allergenic cleansers and laundry detergent, and using a lube during self-stimulation and intimacy. In addition, applying a male organ-specific moisturizer that is formulated for the delicate skin in the area is recommended.
2) Sore, red skin. Soreness and redness often occur for the same reasons described above - particularly rough self-stimulation. Again, use of a personal lubricant and application of a male organ cream are essential in avoiding this problem. To soothe a male organ that is already red and sore and allow the skin to recover, it is a good idea to abstain from self-stimulation for several days, making sure to use an emollient cream to support repair of the skin cells on a cellular level.
3) Rashes. Rashes can crop up on the manhood skin due to allergies or to other autoimmune issues such as eczema or psoriasis - it can be difficult to avoid these issues, and a doctor’s advice is needed to keep these conditions under control. On the other hand, rashes can also result from hygiene issues, sweating, and the warm, close environment inside a man’s jeans.
Showering on a daily basis and wearing breathable clothing can help keep many types of rashes at bay. If an itchy, spreading rash occurs and does not improve on its own within a few days, it is best to talk to a doctor about the available treatment options.
4) Skin infections. The skin is a haven for bacteria, fungal spores and other microbes that can, under the right conditions, cause infections to develop on the skin. Cleanliness is key to avoiding the worst of these, and men should always be sure to use barrier protection during any and all intimate contact. If the manhood skin becomes itchy or sore and inflamed, especially if a discharge is also present, a man should be checked for issues like balanitis or yeast infection. These conditions can generally be cleared up through use of an over-the-counter medication.
5) Blunt force injury. As most men already know, a misplaced knee, or a poorly thrown baseball, or simply a badly timed thrust in the bedroom, can lead to days of aching, throbbing soreness in the private area. To avoid injuries such as these, it is the better part of common sense to wear a cup during any type of athletic activity. In the bedroom, gentle movements are preferred to abrupt twists and turns, and both parties can always benefit from the use of a lube.
6) Loss of sensation. The vast majority of men will experience some loss of sensation in their manhood tissue over time. For most, this is not terribly noticeable and does little to affect their enjoyment of intimacy; however, it can become problematic and even lead to loss of function. Loss of sensation can be a complex issue, and there are numerous factors at play. In some cases, circulatory problems and/or nerve damage can play a role, but in many instances, a man’s own rough handling of his tool is at fault. To avoid a reduction in sensitivity related to overuse, men should always use a lubricant, as well as applying a vitamin-rich moisturizer after a daily shower to support the repair of distressed skin.
It is clear that a man’s own personal care efforts are essential in avoiding some of the most common manhood issues; proper hygiene and skin care should be a part of his every day self-care routine. A quality male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that is enriched with a manhood-specific blend of vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants can be an important part of this process. When applied as directed, a manhood cream can restore moisture, support healing and help maintain healthy, responsive tissue.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Visit www.man1health.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory