First, let me briefly make the case for articles and why they're important in bringing you traffic, prospects, and customers. You noticed that the first thing articles bring to you is traffic. But if you're in business to grow and make profits, then you just don't want traffic only...but you also want to generate leads which are the same as your prospects. And your ultimate goal then will be to have those generated leads become your customers.
So, why are articles so important to businesses online/offline?
1. Articles eliminate 'hard selling' by pre-selling your products and services.
2. Articles demonstrate your expertise in your niche to your market.
3. Articles bring you traffic like nothing else.
4. The content of your articles can be reused to create your information products.
How to Write 10 Articles in 10 Days
Strategy: Tap into the Days of the Months.
Let's take the month of October: (These are suggested titles on which to write your articles, or come up with your own and make it relevant to the audience you're targeting.)
* The One Thing You Must Do to Survive in This Market.
* The one Movie That Taught Me a Great Lesson.
* The One Person I Look Up to For Advice on Growing My Business
Oct. 2:* 2 Life Lessons I Learned in High School
* The 2 Most Important Things in My Life
* If Only I Had Two Heads...
Oct. 3:* 3 Must-Haves For the Person Wanting to be an Expert Online.
* 3 Ways to Build on a Story in Your Articles
* The 3 Benefits of Having Profitable Content Offline/Online
* If Only Someone Had Told Me These 4 Things
* 4 Great Ways to Write Attention-Grabbing Titles
* 4 Things I Learned From My Competitors
* Writing and Selling eBooks: The Top 5 Reasons
* 5 Shortcuts to Building a Lead Generating Website
* 5 Relationship Ruts: How to Overcome Them
* 6 Barriers to Growing a Thriving Business Offline/Online
* The Beginners Guide to the 6 Secrets in Publishing an eBook
* How to Make It Big In These 6 Niches
* The 7 Golden Rules For Implementing Everything That You Learn
* 7 Steps For Managing Stress on the Job
* The 7 Stages in Building and Growing Your Business
* 8 Ways to Survive a Downturn in the Market
* 8 Lessons I've Learned From Watching My children
* Take These 8 Steps to Stand OUT in a Crowded Market
* The 9 Places I Would Like to Visit Before My 40th Birthday
* The 9 Surefire Ways to Conduct a Workshop
* 9 Ways to Create Information Products From Your articles
* 10 Tips For Writing Headlines That Create Excitement, Anticipation, and Enthusiasm
* 10 Ways to Learn a New Language in 30 Days
* The Top 10 Things to Pay Attention to in Your Market
1. Tap into this strategy and 'write as you live'.
2. Write about what this day means to you.
3. What challenges or victories are you having on this particular day?
4. What value will want to give your market/audience on this day?
5. Write your 300-500 word article/s on this day.
Copyright (c) 2013 Maima Jones
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
And if you want to overcome the feast or famine cycle, you can download a free special report on getting steady streams of cash flow in your business day after day at: buildngrowyourbusiness.com/
Related Videos on Article Writing
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Powered by ABC Article Directory