With regard to computers, the problem is especially troubling. Not only do PC’s have to be serviced for memory upgrades & driver installations, but new versions & releases of many current applications are always around the corner.
Of course, it’s easy to order 50 new copies of the latest Windows OS, but someone still has to install them, and then spend days and weeks walking employees old and new through the orientation process.
In addition, how does a company address business-driven fluctuations in staff, and the resultant security, safety, & customer service issues? Purchasing computers that are used for one week, then set aside for months- only to be misplaced, damaged or stolen before it they can be used again- is an expensive way to run a business.
Then there’s the issue of “continuous education.” Suppose the home office informs your company that it will need to spearhead implementation of Lean Manufacturing at the main assembly plant. Training will involve four ongoing classes per day of 35 students each- for the next six months.
After doing a quick inventory, the IT manager informs management that unless it can come up with 25 new laptops, the training will not take place, now or ever.
Do you go out and buy the 25 new laptops? Even with volume discounts, you’re looking at two week’s worth of profits. You could send one wave of employees after another to the local training facility, but the disruption to your daily business will set the Master Production Schedule back several weeks.
What you are now dealing with is a double-edged sword: technology that alternately boosts productivity and profits, and requires so much maintenance that you wonder why you ever bought the machines in the first place.
What is the answer? Laptop rental.
For a growing number of businesses both small and large, laptop rental is the best way to minimize the increasingly prohibitive costs associated with PC ownership.
By hiring an outside entity to maintain 10, 50, 100, or even 500 laptop computers onsite, your company has suddenly freed up otherwise overloaded personnel to focus on the business of “doing business.”
Laptop rental will help your company more easily:
1. Conduct seminars, many of which can become a new source of revenue.
2. Hold management training sessions.
3. Bring employees up to speed on the latest safety standards.
4. Provide outside salespeople and vendors with up-to-the-minute changes that could otherwise negatively affect profits and sales forecasts.
5. Adapt to changes in the workforce or the marketplace.
6. Set up temporary offices for short or long-term projects.
7. Schedule more workshops, conventions or other meetings in less time.
8. Take advantage of big screen technology and other peripherals to improve displays at conventions and open house events.
Laptop rental agencies offer excellent warranties and service, as well as:
1. State-of-the-art equipment.
2. Training on equipment use and specific programs or applications.
3. Systematic hardware and software updates.
4. Increased wireless network capability.
5. Local and remote access to sales and management personnel.
6. Improved wireless signal capability in buildings where dead spots normally occur.
7. Same-day local delivery and next-day shipping to remote work sites.
8. Low maintenance cost.
9. Volume discounts.
10. Greater flexibility than leasing agreements.
Given the unstable nature of the economy, equipment rental has become the best of all possible solutions for companies with shrinking IT budgets. Aside from the fact that rental expenses are tax deductible, the laptops themselves are designed for ease of use, portability, and improved communication between employees and departments.
So why not give your local rental agency a call? Find out how they can help you save money, and free up more of your employees to focus on the business of doing business.
Visit Us -
UPS Rental | Laptops Rentals India | UPS on Rent India | Buy UPS in Delhi | Buy Invertors in Delhi | Laptops on Hire Gurgaon | Inverter on Hire Faridabad, India .
Mega Volt Solutions - The UPS Laptop Rental Company
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Related Videos on Accounting
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Powered by ABC Article Directory