When a guy is about to drop a significant sum of money on a product that is designed strictly for nourishing his male organ, he naturally has some concerns about whether or not the product in question actually works as described - as well he should. To relieve these concerns, it is useful to understand how a male organ vitamin cream actually works; knowing what the ingredients can do in terms of male organ care - as well as what they cannot - can help him to make an informed decision about his purchase.
How does a male organ vitamin cream work?
As with cosmetic creams and lotions that women use to prevent or reduce wrinkles, smooth blemishes, and create firmer, suppler skin, the ingredients in a male organ vitamin cream are designed to support healthy skin, boost tissue regeneration on a cellular level, and help fight environmental agents that can cause early signs of aging. The ingredients in these creams have been tested by researchers, and they have been used by dermatologists for years to improve the look and feel of the skin. Some of the nutrients that are known to support healthy tissue are as follows:
- Vitamin A - This nutrient has been known for decades to have significant benefits in terms of skin health and appearance. Vitamin A, or retinol, can help smooth away wrinkles, erase blemishes, and reduce the appearance of scars. In terms of its application for the male organ, in particular, its natural antibacterial properties are effective in reducing that characteristic male odor.
- Vitamin B5 - This vitamin is essential when it comes to cell metabolism and function and plays an important role in combatting the effects of daily wear and tear on the male tissue.
- Vitamin C - As one of the top nutritional heavy hitters, most people think of this nutrient as a preventive for issues like the common cold. Vitamin C does a lot more than fight germs, however; it plays an essential role in circulatory function and is also an important component of collagen, the tissue that gives skin its elasticity and allows it to spring back into shape after it is stretched or compressed.
- Vitamin D - Like vitamin B5, vitamin D is an all-around important nutrient that enables healthy cell function and supports the body’s ability to fight diseases.
- Vitamin E - This nutrient does not always get the credit it deserves; in addition to its ability to fight the oxidative process that can cause early signs of aging, it also works to keep the skin moisturized. It is often used in treating dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, as well as maintaining overall skin health.
Choosing the right product
Once a guy has determined whether a product like this can meet his needs and expectations, the question is which product to buy. Here are some simple rules:
1) While many creams that are on the market contain a blend of the ingredients mentioned above, they often include additives such as fragrances, emulsifiers and other chemicals that are not friendly to the delicate male skin. Therefore, men should not settle for hand or face creams. Look for a male organ vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that contains a combination of vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants and moisturizers to support healthier male tissue that is both resilient and responsive, without the additives that may cause irritation.
2) Watch out for claims that a male cream can "cure" any condition. While vitamin creams can provide significant benefits in terms of general male health, issues such as infections, sores, swelling, loss of function, and so on should be brought to the attention of a doctor for appropriate treatment.
3) Look for a money-back guarantee.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Visit www.man1health.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory