The male organ is a delicate and highly specialized tool, and as such, it is prone to numerous problems, ranging from loss of function to contagious diseases to various skin-related issues. For the average man, these problems can be embarrassing and uncomfortable, and when his bedroom performance is affected, they can even impact his quality of life. On the other hand, most men would prefer any of these routine problems to the unusual manhood disorders that are described here. Read on to find out more about these unusual issues, as well as the corrective steps (if any) that can be taken to solve them. And for those fortunate enough not to be suffering from them, some essential male organ health care tips are also provided.
1) "Ram’s horn" male organ. Most men have seen a ram’s horn, at least in pictures -large, misshapen, twisted and bent. That is exactly how a ram’s horn male organ can be described. This monstrous disorder is fortunately rare, and it may be caused by blockages in the lymph nodes, which cause the manhood to swell and bend painfully. Partner-transmitted diseases are a known cause of ram’s horn male organ. Treatment of the underlying illness or disorder is required.
2) Hypospadias. This condition is diagnosed when a male’s urethral opening is located on the underside of the male organ, rather than at the tip. If left untreated, hypospadias can cause difficulties with toilet training in small children, and in adults, performance issues may develop. Treating the problem usually involves surgical repositioning of the urethra, and if necessary, straightening of the shaft of the male organ. In most cases, near-normal appearance and function can be achieved.
3) Diphallus. This condition is extremely rare and occurs when a male is born with two male organs. While this might actually sound more like a benefit than a disorder, the truth is that in most cases, only one of the tools is fully functional, and in some instances, neither works correctly. Most men with this problem would prefer not to have the double male organ, and some have even opted to have the less-functional organ surgically removed.
4) Peyronie’s disease. This disorder is rather more common than the others described here, but it can be almost as devastating in some cases. Peyronie’s disease is diagnosed when a man develops scarring in the connective tissue surrounding the corpora cavernosa of the male organ. This scarring causes bending or curving of the manhood shaft during tumescence; the condition can be very painful, and in some cases, it can be so severe as to prevent intimacy from taking place. Peyronie’s disease may be corrected by surgically removing the scarred tissue and straightening the shaft of the male organ; the procedure carries some risk of loss of function.
5) Priapism. Like diphallus, priapism is a disorder that sounds great, but really isn’t. It occurs when a man develops a woody that will not subside; however, the tumescence is not related to sensual stimulation, and it can be very painful, not to mention damaging. It usually occurs as a result of trauma to the genital area, although certain medications and recreational substances may also be a factor. Emergency surgery is required to drain the blood that has become trapped in the male organ; failing to treat the problem on time can result in tissue death and may even require amputation of the male organ.
Male organ health tips for the average guy
Fortunately, most men will never encounter problems like these, but that doesn’t mean that they can slack off when it comes to caring for the equipment. An appropriate manhood care routine should include:
- Always using a latex barrier;
- Getting checked for partner transmitted infections every 6 months to a year;
- Keeping it clean;
- Wearing a cup during sports activities;
- Scheduling an annual physical exam.
Aside from these precautionary measures, men should consider adding a male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to their personal care arsenal. Keeping the skin nourished and hydrated with a male-specific formula may not only keep the equipment looking and feeling great, but also help prevent injuries and disease that can affect manhood function, both in the short- and long-term.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory