Turning 18 is a big deal. Turning 21 is a truly big deal. It's that last push off the edge that throws you to the dark depths known by a lot as adulthood. Depending on how your 18th birthday came out you either have much to make up for or much to live up to. So here are a couple of ideas to make your 21st birthday the grandest one yet.
- Hold a wild party with an even wilder theme. You could have your friends dress up using 21 as the theme. Whether they decide to wear one item with 21 written on it or actually come dressed in 21 items, it's really up to them.
- Another cool idea is the Vegas theme party where your apartment literally becomes the hottest casino around complete with blackjack tables, a craps table, and a roulette table. It's the next best thing to actually being in Vegas (which you could always do too by the way).
- How about a party where the theme is a 80s-90s party. Since it's likely you were born in the late 80's or early 90's you were no doubt too young to live that lifestyle, so here is your shot. You can either ask your guests to dress in the clothing style of that era, or to dress up as their favorite celebrity from that era.
- Alternatively you can hold a masquerade ball for you and your friends. Make it a black tie event where everyone dresses up formally. To make it even more exciting have your friends invite some of their friends and make it an evening of making new acquaintances and catching up with old ones.
- Another thing you could do is take a weekend trip. It could be a drive down to the beach or over to the next state? Rent a cool car, pack your friends in it and if you get into trouble make sure someone's taking pictures. In other words, have an awesome time.
- Make a list of 21 things you've always wanted to do or that you love doing, then spend your special day running around with your friends trying to do them all. These could be anything from rock climbing to to Bunge-jumping or getting a tattoo. You may not actually be able to accomplish everything on the list but the amount of fun you'll have just trying will totally make up for it.
- Have a night out with the boys or the girls. You can dress up, go out for dinner then go clubbing (since you can finally legally drink). Get everyone to pitch in to hire a limo for the night so that you can get around in style and safely.
- Have a barbeque, a pool party or a barbeque at the poolside. There's nothing fancy about it but that's what makes it so special. You get to hang around with your buddies all day and possibly all night with good food and music to boot. What more could you ask for on your birthday?
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
I hope this list of 21st birthday celebration ideas has inspired you to go big. You only turn 21 once and I hope your 21st birthday is unforgetable.
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article
Powered by ABC Article Directory