Nowadays, internet plays an important role in business advancement. Even the world’s most important business deal is made online. There are different companies whose growth is based on Data migration and sharing. They usually work in collecting the data like accessing the database of the hired company. If you have outsourced your project to other company, then they will access your Database for complete verification. There are different formats which are used for storing the Data in a particular database and the formats vary as per the organisation’s requisition. For example if you are working with MySQL Database and you have been outsourced by a company working in Oracle, so you have to convert Oracle to MySQL for working in the project.
This conversion of Oracle to MySQL is done using a Data Loader or a Data migration tool. There are different types and different versions of the Data loader tool available with different software development companies. Some of the features of the Data migration tool used to convert Oracle to MySQL are:
• Bulk loading of data into different columns and rows of the database within no time.
• Different sessions (especially the targeted sessions) can now be saved and can be programmed within different intervals.
• Mollified Data type matching i.e. the Data of a particular Data-type is converted to other required format.
• The latest version of data loader software does not require a data driver.
The uniqueness of the data loader tool used to convert oracle to MSSQL are:
• There is no fixed limit of the size of the database. It can handle large database of unlimited bulk.
• It consists of inbuilt scheduler for inveterate conversions.
• It is compatible with all formats of operating system.
• This tool also helps in implementing different customizations like table customization and project customization. You can certainly customize your table as per your prerequisites. The table customization even includes customization of rows of columns individually.
Requirements of Data Loader:
• The data loader which is used to convert oracle to MSSQL runs in all versions of windows. It is even compatible with the latest version of windows 8.
• It is even companionable with Mac and Linux operating systems.
• It is attuned with both 32 and 64 bit windows operating system.
There are different open source websites from where you can download the data loader tool. However, if you are running a very large organization and your projects are being outsourced frequently then the best way is to purchase the complete package or you can buy the key and you can download the software. The data migration tool which is used to convert Oracle to MySQL is regularly updated for removal of bugs and to improve the working of the tools. You can certainly update the latest version after installing it in your computer. It has a user friendly interface and you will not face difficulty in handling the software. There are different sites which also provide you a trail version to check the compatibility of the software.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Kenneth Wilson has reviewed so many software programs intended for importing and exporting data between common database formats. He has found Data Loader to be a simple, but powerful tool to Convert Oracle to MySQL. The tool has features like full column mapping, bulk inserts, folder polling, etc. You can Convert Oracle to MSSQL too. Just download the trial version for free.
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article