In MS Outlook when the items are deleted from a folder in a mailbox, then the items are flinged to the deleted items folder in the mailbox firstly and then items can be deleted from the Deleted Items folder. The unique feature of this Inbox Repair Tool restraints the items from accidental deletion.
Inbox Repair tool can repair offline folder .ost files too. Following are the steps to run Inbox Repair Tool:
1. Click on the start button
2. Move your mouse pointer to search tool, depending on your OS.
3. With the search option for files and folders named box, type scanpst.exe.
4. Write the path and file name of the pst file or you can click Browse to locate the file using the windows file system.
5. Then click on start
Task of Inbox Repair Tool
1. .PST, the Personal Folders file directory structure and item headers are evaluated in order to have an attempt to recover all the items and personal folders.
2. The Inbox Repair Tool attempts to any file into a personal folder (.pst) file. For e.g. - If the name of the file is “anything.pst”, then this tool converts the file to a mountable.pst file.
3. It should be understood that if the personal folders (.pst) file are recovered, then it means that the Inbox Repair Tool has detected the problems and the task of repairing has been accomplished.
The Outlook Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe) makes sure that the file structure is integral. It scans only the .pst or.ost files. Outlook Inbox repair tool is loaded with many features. The Outlook Inbox Repair Tool is the inbuilt feature of Outlook Express that recovers all kinds of errors regarding pst files. Some of the elemental features of the inbox repair tool are underlying:
It regenerates relentlessly inaccessible or corrupted Outlook inbox (PST file).
It repairs corrupted PST files archives and restores all the missing attachments, emails, contacts, tasks, notes and everything.
It repairs such PST file, which is damaged due to 2 GB file size limit.
Even those emails can be recovered, which have been permanently deleted from “Deleted Items” folder by Inbox Repair Tool.
To regain and repair all the damaged and missing Outlook Data, quickly Download Inbox repair tool. The inbox recovery tool works in a simple way and the sequence of work can be listed below:
The steps which can be followed using inbox recovery tool are very simple and direct. The sequence of steps that you can follow are as follows:
Before using the Inbox Repair tool close MS Outlook.
Open Windows Explorer and choose the drive:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE14 folder. Then Double-click Scanpst.exe.
Browse the files, verify the files that you want to recover and start scanning them.
Click on repair button and the files will be repaired that you had chosen.
By default, The inbox repair tool is installed during the installation of Microsoft Outlook, within your Program Files folder, in 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033', named as scanpst.exe file. If you are unable to search the Inbox Repair Tool then you can download it from here and then you can copy it to the above folder. Make sure that you have copied scanpst.exe file to the correct location otherwise you will have to face difficulty in running it. If there exists the error then search a file named “CNFNOT32.EXE” in your hard disk and run it. This file will copy to its default location the scanpst.exe file.
Article Source: http://www.abcarticledirectory.com
Download tool to REPAIR INBOX MAILS,
Still Searching? Last Chance to find what you're looking for with a Google Custom Search!
Or.... You can search this site using our Bing Custom Search!
Did You Like/Dislike This Article? Give It YOUR Rating!
Please Rate this Article
5 out of 54 out of 53 out of 52 out of 51 out of 5
No Ratings Yet. Be The First To Rate This Article